Interviews from Tonga and Fiji
We have some new interviews for you, featuring Pacific Break’s friends in the region.
Arnold and Mona Lisa are both radio announcers in Tonga and we spoke to them about some of the beautiful entries we received from Tonga, mixing traditional sounds with a contemporary style. They spoke about how Tongans absolutely love music and competing in music competitions like Pacific Break!
Hailing from Suva, Fiji, Kurt Koroi is a breakfast announcer on 2dayFm. Kurt told us about how competitions like Pacific Break help emerging artists come out of their shell and push them into the limelight. The Fijian music scene is seeing a move from rap towards reggae, and we were lucky to receive a lot of entries from the nation’s exciting young artists.
All contributions are moderated. By submitting content you agree to follow our House Rules
Pacific Break has created this space for you and other members of the community to share your stories, photos and videos, and for you to talk to other visitors to the site.
To protect everyone's privacy, we don't publish personal email addresses or contact details.
All contributions are moderated and are published at our discretion. We will not publish, or we will edit, contributions that:
* Are offensive and/or disruptive
* Are unlawful, defamatory, threatening, and/or discriminatory
* Advertise and/or endorse commercial products
* Contain personal details
* Contain spam
* Include unsuitable URLs
* Are off-topic
* Breach copyright
* Breach contempt of court laws
* Breach defamation laws
* Impersonate other message board users
* Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
* Breach ABC Online Conditions of Use and ABC Communities Conditions of Use.